Unwanted vehicles = building supplies for Habitat
Did you know that:
- you can donate a car, truck, boat, snowmobile, RV, motorcycle, trailer, construction or farm equipment, whether running or not?
- recycling your vehicle is the ultimate in going green?
- if you itemize, you may be able to claim a tax deduction?
- the funds raised from the sale of all donated vehicles are used to purchase the building materials needed to construct Habitat for Humanity Tucson homes?
- since Habitat for Humanity Tucson joined the program in 2005, we have raised $75,000 toward the $85,000 needed to cover the costs associated with full home sponsorship? That’s a lot of vehicles!
- it’s really easy to do? Just call 1-877-277-4344 or visit the Cars for Homes website at carsforhomes.org.
Making a vehicle donation through Cars for Homes
is a win-win-win for everyone!
Check out this great video about how your car helps Habitat by Steve Thomas, Emmy-award winning former co-host of PBS’s “This Old House” and “Renovation Nation”!
Habitat for Humanity Tucson celebrated reaching the $75,000 milestone by holding a special Cars for Homes Build Day on November 15, 2012. Click on the picture to go to the next slide.