Current Job Opportunities
The HabiStore has an opening for a Driver Associate. This is an entry level position. The basic job duties are as follows:
- Work with Fleet Team Leader to pick up donations from donors in the Tucson and surrounding area. Work with the Team Leader to ensure that all donations are brought back to the HabiStore and answer questions that donors may have about Habitat for Humanity Tucson.
- Make sure all receipts are filled out correctly and are brought back to the store with the correct items picked up.
- Help unload truck upon return and assist the Warehouse personnel on check-in of donated items.
- May be assigned to do second pickups with the assistance of warehouse personnel or a volunteer.
- Other duties as assigned by Management.
You must have a valid Arizona Driver’s License and a clean driving record. You must be over 21 years of age. You must have and maintain a neat appearance.
We are looking for an honest, hardworking person who takes pride in what they do. This position is regarded full time with benefits. Most weeks consist of 40 hours but there may be some overtime occasionally. The hours are Tuesday through Saturday from 8-5 and Saturday 7-4. Please send your resume and a letter of interest. Must be able to pass a drug test and a background check. Please send your resume and letter of interest to email@example.com.
Please consider volunteering at Habitat for Humanity Tucson! We always invite passionate people to participate in our mission to build homes, community and hope. Visit our volunteer opportunities page to see how you can get involved.
Internship opportunities are available with Habitat for Humanity Tucson. Please contact us for details 520.326.1217 at firstname.lastname@example.org.